Java Programmer & Web Developer
We are looking for a technologically driven individual to fill a full-time intermediate level position in our development team in our Uxbridge, ON office. As a member of our team, you will participate in both research & development and ongoing product maintenance/improvement projects using a variety of technical skills.
• Analysis, design, programming, testing and debugging of software
• Participation in research & development projects
• Ongoing maintenance and improvement of our existing products
• Troubleshooting of technical issues
• Preparation of technical documents as required
• Research and experimentation to find better technical solutions as directed
• Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent
• High level of competency in Java
• Ability to develop using the Agile methodology
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
• Work well in a team environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to continuous learning
• Prior experience in Java development
• Experience working with web-based technologies
Salary & Benefits
• Salary is negotiable based on education and previous experience
• Comprehensive benefits package
Why work for Nortek?
At Nortek we strive for innovation and creativity, and everyone is empowered to think outside the box. The growth and success of every Nortek employee is just as important as that of the organization. Teamwork and collaboration fuels the energy, dedication and initiative that moves Nortek forward every day. We believe in what we do and the service we provide for our clients. If you're interested in being a part of a high-tech, fast-paced team, join us!