Digital Marketing Strategist
As our new Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll develop our strategic digital growth roadmap and play a lead role in executing our digital marketing strategy. Leveraging your experience working in all digital channels (search engines, social media, email, websites, etc.), and your up-to-date knowledge of the latest marketing tools and trends, you’ll modernize our marketing strategy and build our digital presence. Through your efforts and contributions, we’ll increase our brand recognition, drive qualified traffic through targeted digital campaigns, attract new clients, and create sales opportunities that will keep us growing.
• Create a strategic digital roadmap, and lead all digital growth initiatives and marketing communications
• Provide competitive intelligence and marketing analytics, using insights to drive growth
• Optimize and develop the use of our digital platform (HubSpot) to enable us to get more value from our tools
• Build our digital presence, increasing our searchability and brand name recognition online
• Identify opportunities for strategic marketing partnerships, and develop and manage these relationships
• Conduct A/B and multivariate testing for ads, website pages, etc.
• Lead and manage SEO/SEM and/or display advertising campaigns
• Manage relationships with external partners/vendors (i.e. freelance writers, industry experts)
• Manage our social media accounts
• Use your working knowledge of HTML5/CSS to update and work with our website and HubSpot template
• Experience in a B2B inbound digital marketing role, in which you were responsible for identifying target audiences, and driving qualified traffic through digital campaigns
• Proven success developing an end to end digital strategy
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
• Solid working knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
• Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and/or display advertising campaigns
• Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS and experience using these languages to update/manage content, websites, and marketing communications
• Experience working with HubSpot CMS
• Experience managing relationships with external partners/vendors
• Experience managing social media accounts for a business
• College or university degree in a relevant discipline (marketing, digital marketing, digital media, computer science)
• HubSpot certification (an asset)
• Google AdWords certification (an asset)
Salary & Benefits
• Salary is negotiable based on education and previous experience
• Comprehensive benefits package
Why work for Nortek?
At Nortek we strive for innovation and creativity, and everyone is empowered to think outside the box. The growth and success of every Nortek employee is just as important as that of the organization. Teamwork and collaboration fuels the energy, dedication and initiative that moves Nortek forward every day. We believe in what we do and the service we provide for our clients. If you're interested in being a part of a high-tech, fast-paced team, join us!